Tuesday 14 October 2014

White Pumpkin Rolls


I love baking my own bread, but I rarely get the chance to now that I'm usually rushing around after a cheeky little monkey! But I decided to bake some bread rolls for my October Crafternoon a few weeks ago, and as everything was Autumn themed I made them into the shape of little pumpkins! They turned out so well, and were really easy to make.

These would be a perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving meal, and I know I will be making some for mine.


White Pumpkin Rolls
Makes 12

1 lot white bread dough (I use this recipe)
6 whole pecans, cut in half lengthways

Preheat the oven to 125. 
Separate your dough into 12 equal pieces and roll into balls. Use a pair of scissors to make five cuts in each ball. Place on a lined baking tray and stick half a pecan nut into the center of each roll. Bake for 12-14mins until risen and nicely browned on top.

Serve hot from the oven with vegan butter spread.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cool idea. The rolls are very cute. I have a cheeky monkey who can help me with these.

    ReplyDelete